Technical consultation committees
To better ensure the relevance of its research and development programmes as well as the transfer of skills, know-how and results, Irstea is organising six topic-based consultation committees to support public policies.
Their aim is to identify support needs linked to public policies and monitor progression in talks that bring together the different participants: State services, territorial local authorities, public establishments, public service administrators and national structures representing different participants. Research questions and issues, expressed needs, results already available and work in progress are all put into perspective.
These committees are extraordinary opportunities for communication and exchanging information. As such, particular care is given in terms of providing information and implementing recommendations for committees.
The six committees
- Sustainable management for agriculture, the forest and natural areas (GDAFEN)
- Integrated management of water resources and aquatic environments (GIREMA)
- Conditioning and sustainable development of territories (ADDT)
- Risks (natural and linked to human activities) (RNLAH)
- Agro-food, cold chains and food safety (AAFSA)
- Information systems (IS)
The research topics covered
|Fields of Research|
Delegate, Public Policy Support