The TED Research Topic brings together three scientific bodies dedicated to waste-water purification (TED-E), waste-management (TED-S) and water and treatment networks (TED-N).
The research is based on a combination of laboratory and field work combined with modelling in order to optimise and perfect the technological processes and operations of the associated infrastructures. Based on the Grenelle Environment Round Table talks, priority is being placed on controlling environmental impacts and energy/water conservation as well as the production of renewable energy. Technological innovations, being developed by scientists, are being transferred to public and private stakeholders working in France and throughout the world in the water and waste management sectors.
The TED research topic has three main points of focus:
- Wastewater treatment (LYON)
- Biological purification of wastewater (ANTONY)
- Wastewater treatment (BORDEAUX)
- Management and treatment of livestock farming effluent (RENNES)
- Storage and anaerobic treatment of waste/impact-of-storage-and-anaerobic-treatment-of-waste (ANTONY)
- Solid waste management and treatment (RENNES)
- Geosynthetics laboratory
- Microbiological laboratory
- CHIMIE – Chemistry laboratory
- M-I – Metrology and Instrumentation Team
MALY cross-disciplinary team :