Research team leader : Pierre Bazile (AgroParisTech) +33 (0)4 67 54 87 22
The training activities laid on by the TETIS (Remote Sensing) mixed research unit cover a range of appropriate research training and continuous education courses for engineers and researchers:
- Master of Life Sciences and Technology for the Environment – AgroParisTech
Specialities: Water Science in the Continental Environment (joint-accreditation with Univ. Montpellier 2) and SPATIAL information and analysis (in the process of being implemented).
- Master of Innovation and Rural Development/ACTED (UM3, IAM, SupAgro)
- SIBAGHE – Doctoral School no. 477 - Integrated System in Biology, Agronomy, Earth Science, Water Science and the Environment (AgroParisTech, Universities of Montpellier 2 and 1, Avignon, Perpignan; Montpellier Supagro);
- ABIES – Doctoral School no. 0435 – Agriculture, Food, Biology, Environment and Health (AgroParisTech, ENVA, ENSP, Universities of Paris 7, 9 and 12);
- TTSD – Doctoral School no. 60 – Societies and Sustainable Development (University of Montpellier 3, Perpignan);
- I2S – Doctoral School no. 166 – Information, Structure and Systems (Universities of Montpellier 2 and 1, Avignon).
Specialist post-Masters education:
- Bridge, Water and Forest Engineers;
- SILAT – Land Use Localised Information Systems – (AgroParisTech, Montpellier SupAgro).
Certificate courses and other qualification opportunities:
- Certificate of Advanced Studies in Geomatics;
- Collection of short qualification sessions (20 per year) aimed at specialist researchers and engineers (http://formco.teledetection.fr/);
- Guided and on-the-job training.
AgroParisTech lecturers: Jean-Stéphane Bailly, Pierre Bazile, Marie-Christine Bois, Flavie Cernesson, Jean-Pierre Chéry, Nathalie Saint-Geours, Pierre-Yves Vion.
CIRAD (Agricultural Research for Development) and IRSTEA (National Institute for Environmental and Agricultural Science and Research):
Learning module heads (12) and contributors.