Research team leader : Flavie Cernesson (AgroParisTech) +33 (0)4 67 54 87 21
The AMoS team is arranged to pursue two lines of research
- Description through spatial analysis:
Spatial statistics, methods for exploring spatial data, participatory zoning technique, etc.
- Simulation and forecasting through modelling:
Selection of appropriate topology and formalism, consideration of different scales, generic modelling, development of spatial scenarios, etc.
More specifically, the procedures used tend to focus on:
- Characterising uncertainties & analysing sensitivity;
- Developing a tool for simulating landscape dynamics;
- Building spatial indicators.
Teacher-researchers and related personnel: Jean-Stéphane Bailly, Flavie Cernesson, Jean-Pierre Chéry, Nathalie Saint-Geours
IRSTEA (National Institute for Environmental and Agricultural Science and Research)
Scientists: Michel Deshayes
Cirad (Agricultural Research for Development)
Research engineers: Christian Baron, Pascal Degenne, Danny Lo Seen
‘Associate’ scientists: Aboubacar Camara, Toure Ibra, Annelise Tran, Valérie Soti