Three wind tunnels
- Wind tunnel in the Hall Aéraulique Basses Vitesses (Low speed air flow hall), Rennes: a unique experimental machine to understand the cleanliness and temperature of air
- Diphasic wind tunnel to study the movement of snow by wind.
- Large scale experimental wind tunnel to study drift (agro-processes) integrated into the ReducPol Platform (Research on plant protection product application equipment and techniques) at Montpellier.
- Laboratory for the rheology of mud from wastewater treatment plants, attached to the Centre for Spraying and the Environment at the Clermont-Ferrand Montoldre site.
- Submerged basin to model powder avalanches – ETNA (Snow avalanche engineering and torrent control research unit) in Grenoble.
- Large canal for the study of torrent bed loads
- Canal for the specific study of bed loads
- Mud drainage canal
- Canal with moveable base to study debris flow fronts
- Granular drainage canal
- Rheometry laboratory in Grenoble
- Water chemistry laboratory in Antony
- Water chemistry laboratory and technological hall in Bordeaux
- Water chemistry laboratory in Lyon
- Geosynthetics laboratory in Antony
- Ecotoxicology laboratory in Lyon
- Microbiology laboratory in Antony
- Physics, chemistry and microbiology laboratory in Rennes
- Hydrobiology laboratory in Aix-en-Provence
- Ichthyology laboratory in Aix-en-Provence
Hydraulic canals in Toulouse
Scientific equipment for the study of population dynamics of migrating fish and lacustrine and estuarine fish communities
- Experiment halls at the Fluid Mechanics Institute of Toulouse to create reduced models of fishways.
- Radio tracking material: 19 automatic reception stations in the 48-50 MHz range.
- Phèdre hydraulic platform installed at Antony for drainage and water tightness experiments, and the Metrology-Instrumentation laboratory for the fields of water, soil and materials
- Vehicles in natural environments platform at Clermont-Ferrand
- Mobile truck laboratory for the Lyon group to study water quality.