Published, in press and accepted
- Datry T, Pella H, Leigh C, Bonada N, Hugueny B. (In press) A landscape approach to advance intermittent river ecology. Freshwater Biology.
- Leigh C, Boulton AJ, Courtwright JL,Fritz K, May CL, Walker RH, Datry T. (2015) Ecological research and management of intermittent rivers: an historical review and future directions. Freshwater Biology, Online Early.
- Leigh C, Watkinson A, Bruford MA. (2015) Effects of extreme inflows on the water quality and phytoplankton of seven reservoirs in subtropical Australia. Inland Waters 5, 240-252
- Rolls RJ, Leigh C, Langhans SD. (2015) Improving science through improved acknowledgment of reviewers. Conservation Biology 29, 307-308.
- Leigh C, Bush A, Harrison ET, Ho SS, Luke L, Rolls RJ, Ledger ME. (2014) Ecological effects of extreme climatic events on riverine ecosystems: insights from Australia. Freshwater Biology, Online Early.
- Leigh C, Reis TM, Sheldon F. (2013) High potential subsidy of dry-season aquatic fauna to consumers in riparian zones of wet–dry tropical rivers. Inland Waters 3, 411-420.
- Leigh C, Burford MA, Connolly RM, Olley JM, Saeck E, Sheldon F, Smart JCR, Bunn SE. (2013) Science to support management of receiving waters in an event-driven ecosystem: from land to river to sea. Water 5: 780-797.
- Leigh C (2013) Dry season changes in macroinvertebrate assemblages of highly seasonal rivers: responses to low flow, no flow and antecedent hydrology. Hydrobiologia 703, 95-112.
- Leigh C, Stubbington R, Sheldon F, Boulton AJ (2013) Hyporheic zone invertebrates as biomonitors of temporary rivers: a global analysis. Ecological Indicators 32, 62-73.
- Bunn SE, Leigh C, Jardine T (2013) Diet-tissue fractionation of δ15N by consumers from streams and rivers. Limnology and Oceanography 58, 765-773.
- Leigh C, Stewart-Koster B, Sheldon F, Burford MA (2012) Understanding multiple ecological responses to anthropogenic disturbance: rivers and potential flow regime change. Ecological Applications 22, 250-263.
- Rolls RJ, Leigh C, Sheldon F (2012) Mechanistic effects of low flow hydrology on riverine ecosystems: ecological principles and consequences of alteration. Freshwater Science 31, 1163-1186.
- Leigh C, Burford MA, Roberts DT, Udy JW (2010) Predicting the vulnerability of reservoirs to poor water quality and cyanobacterial blooms. Water Research 44, 4487-4496.
- Leigh C, Burford MA, Roberts DT, Udy JW (2010) Cyanobacterial blooms: assessing reservoir vulnerability. Water 37: 71-75.
- Leigh C, Burford MA, Sheldon F, Bunn SE (2010) Dynamic stability in dry season food webs within tropical floodplain rivers. Marine & Freshwater Research 61, 357-368.
- Leigh C, Sheldon F, Kingsford RT, Arthington AH (2010) Sequential floods drive 'booms' and wetland persistence in dryland rivers: a synthesis. Marine & Freshwater Research 61, 896-908.
- Leigh C, Sheldon F (2009) Hydrological connectivity drives patterns of macroinvertebrate biodiversity in floodplain rivers of the Australian wet/dry tropics. Freshwater Biology 54, 549-571.
- Leigh C, Sheldon F (2008) Hydrological changes and ecological impacts associated with water resource development in large floodplain rivers in the Australian tropics. River Research and Applications 24, 1251-1270.
Irstea - Centre de Lyon - Villeurbanne
5 rue de la Doua - CS70077
69626 VILLEURBANNE CEDEX