Technological Offer | Patent
- Collaboration for specific development
How can humidity be managed in food processing plant after cleaning by water? How to improve drying in order to reduce the proliferation of bacteria on surfaces? DryPlant is a numerical tool to predict drying kinetics, in function of the characteristics of air in a food plant.
Proprietary software, DryPlant predicts the drying kinetics on various surfaces (ground, walls, equipment), in function of the ambient conditions (temperature, relative humidity and air velocity), as well as the microbial load of these surfaces and the size of the air dehumidifier required to reduce efficiently humidity in the plant.
Users enter their data into the software in accordance with the parameters of their plant, then, the impact of cleaning on humidity on wall, ground, equipment and bacterial development (Listeria inactivation) can be visualized.
- Operating system: Windows
- Language: developed with Matlab®
DryPlant was developed as part of the ANR EcoSec program (2013-2016), providing solutions for air dehumidification that minimize the survival of Listeria monocytogenes in refrigerating plants while still allowing energy savings.
- Plant design; size of dehumidifiers
- Food safety (monitoring bacteria load)
- Manufacturing chill products (uncooked mixtures, butchery, etc.)
- Stable version
- Software deposit APP no. IDDN FR.001.150014.000.S.C.2017.000.10000
- Joint ownership: Irstea - ANSES - AgroParisTech
DIVAC / Pôle Valorisation – Transfert - divac.valorisation.fr