The TSCF research unit
The Technologies and Information Systems for Agricultural System (TSCF) research unit consists of 3 teams and a total of 60 agents across 2 sites: the Cézeaux University Science Center in Aubière (63) and the Research and Experimentation Site in Montoldre (03).
The research unit uses the engineering sciences in addition to information and communication sciences and technologies to conduct research on methods and tools used to design agricultural environmental systems.
It also conducts research, tests and appraisals on the safety and performance of agricultural equipment to help improve safety in agriculture and reduce agricultural pollution.
Thanks to its technological research, TSCF provides concrete solutions for eco-friendly, productive agriculture and environmental management. TSCF conducts research as part of the Irstea Environmental Technologies department.
With a strong foundation in the regional dynamics of research and innovation, the TSCF research unit is a member of the Laboratory of Excellence IMobS3 (Innovative Mobility: Smart and Sustainable Solutions) and I-Site CAP 20-25 project. It is also a stakeholder in the State-Auvergne Region Project Agreement, developing special scientific partnerships in this context. Moreover, it helps develop a solid relationship between these research activities and the needs of the economic sector within the framework of the Viaméca and Céréales Vallée competitive clusters.
- The technology research platform Center for Spreading and the Environment (PRT PEE)
- Robotics and Mobility for the Environment and Agriculture (ROMEA)
- Information Systems and Agri-Environmental Networks (Copain)
To achieve its goals, the research unit has access to the following experimental facilities across the three sites:
- Physicochemical characterization laboratories for mineral and organic products (Montoldre)
- The technology research platform Center for Spreading and the Environment (Montoldre)
- Anechoic chamber (Aubière)
- Agricultural testing platform (Montoldre)
- Mechanical prototyping workshop (Montoldre)
- Electronic prototyping workshop (Montoldre)
Director of the research unit
Deputy Director of the research unit; in charge of innovation and industrial partnerships
Contact a member of the research unit: email@example.com
The TSCF research unit is located on 2 sites:
- Irstea Clermont-Ferrand Center – 9 avenue Blaise Pascal – CS 20085 – 63178 Aubière – Tel. +33 (0)4 73 44 06 00
- Montoldre Research and Experimentation Site – Domaine des Palaquins -40 route de Chazeuil 03150 Montoldre – Tel. +33 (0)4 70 47 74 10