Everything you need to know to get to Irstea’s Antony centre: address, visiting hours, delivery hours, access by car, plane or train, useful links.
1 rue Pierre-Gilles de Gennes CS 10030 92761 Antony cedex
Tel: +33(0)1 40 96 61 21
Fax: +33(0)1 40 96 60 36
Map to go to Irstea's Antony Centre
GPS coordinates: 2° 18' 53.8" E and 48°44'52.7" N
Monday to Friday
8:15 am – 12:15 pm
1:30 – 6:00 pm
How to get there
You will find below information on how to get to the Antony centre:
- By car
- In public transport
- By plane
(Paris local traffic in real time)
- On the RN20 motorway, from Paris "Porte d'Orléans", head in the direction of Bourg-la Reine. At the intersection of Croix de Berny, follow the left on the RN186 to Créteil. Turn right on Boulevard Pasteur, then take the avenue du Parc des Sports (on the left)
- On the A6 motorway coming from outside the Paris region, follow the lane to "Paris Est" and get off at Fresnes.
In public transport
- On the RER line C (SNCF), take the "Mona" train bound for Massy-Palaiseau and get off at the station "Chemin d'Antony", then take the exit “Lycée Descartes”.
- Take the RER line B (RATP) in the direction of Saint-Rémy-les-Chevreuse. Get off at the station "Antony" and take the bus no. 286 to the stop "Lycée Les Fleurs". About a hundred metres from the bus stop, you will find the main entrance to IRSTEA.
By plane (Air France timetable)
From Orly Airport:
- Take the shuttle bus "Pont de Rungis". Then on the RER suburban train line C, take the "Mona" train bound for Massy-Palaiseau and get off at "Chemin d'Antony". Take the exit “Lycée Descartes”.
- Take the automatic metro Orly Val and get off at the Antony Train Station. Then take the bus no. 286 to the stop "Lycée Les Fleurs".